Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Who is the puppeteer?

By now, anyone paying attention can figure out Bush and Obama have very similar governing styles. Although, I don't remember Bush whining about unfavorable press coverage. Both of these men are puppets, put in place by lots and lots of money. It's painfully obvious partisan politics has become the new pro-wrestling. Just ask Jesse Ventura, he did both.

One thing is for sure, Bush & Obama's strings are pulled by the same puppeteer! Think about it, we're still in Iraq. We're still in Afghanistan. We're still spending America into a huge hole, inflating the dollar to the point of uselessness. Worst of all, they've both engineered government takeovers of private industry. Since when can a company be "too big to fail." Enron wasn't "too big to fail." Neither was Gimbles.

I'm forced to come to the conclusion that a shadow government with its own agenda is always in power, and our elected officials are there to take the political heat while globalist usurpers wield the power of our Federal Government. I know the argument sounds far-fetched, but the evidence is adding up.

1. League of Nations
2. Federal Reserve
3. United Nations
4. Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)
5. Goldmann Sachs makes a killing by planting employees in our treasury.
6. George Soros is trying to kill the green-back dollar as the most dominant currency in the world.
7. Congress gutted HR 1207, a bill by Ron Paul to audit the Federal Reserve.
8. No one knows where Barrack's campaign money came from, not even Hillary.

So, I ask again, who is the puppeteer? Bilderberg? CFR? Bohemian Club? Skull & Bones? Who is behind the destruction of my Constitutional Government? I hope for their sake I never find out, because I love my country, and I would be inclined to mutilate any asshole I caught fucking with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment