Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Two Legs Bad, Four Legs Good............Four Legs Bad, Two Legs Good

What happens when you put the pigs in charge?  You're about to find out.  Yes, the greedy little piggies can't get enough of your money, and now they can't get enough of your personal information.  There are those who say, "I don't have anything to hide, so I don't mind my own government using my tax dollars to spy on me."  My answer to that silly statement:  I don't share my personal life with every Tom Dick and Harry for a reason.  I choose what I share and with who, and that's part of being free.

"They  who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve  neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

We created our government to protect us from people or countries that want to violate our rights.  Now it seems the government we pay so much to support with our taxes now sees law abiding citizens as a threat, unworthy of privacy.  The pigs are at the trough, and they'll keep eating until we stop feeding them.





No comments:

Post a Comment