Unfortunately, I can't defeat the birther argument, they make valid points. One of which is, why not release his vault copy long form birth certificate? Now, I know what a lot of people are screaming at their computer: "He posted it online!" First, Obama didn't post anything, Factcheck.org did. Second, Factcheck.org is owned by liberals in association with the annenberg group, hardly unbiased. Third, the two people Factcheck.org sent to verify Obama's Certification of Live Birth had no training in forensic document analysis. Fourth, when Congress verified the election results, Dick Cheney failed to call for objections.
Now, for you to understand why Obama's online birth certificate is unacceptable, you need to understand what the birthers are after. The document posted on Factcheck.org is called a certification of live birth. This document does not include the birth hospital, or any signatures from witnesses of the birth. It is computer generated based on information found on the Vault Copy Birth Certificate. Here's an example of what birthers are looking for:
As you can see, the document birthers are after has much more information, as well as signatures. This particular BC was issued very close to Obama's supposed birthday. Now, perhaps you understand what the fuss is about. No President has ever refused to release birth documents, and school records. Before the election John McCain released his less than stellar academic records, as well as his birth certificate. Why Obama can't seem to do the same thing is beyond me, and only rouses suspicion. This is why the birther movement has not subsided. Unfortunately, that will still not satisfy some. Some birthers claim the proof is not in where Obama was born, but in his parentage. Fathered by a subject of the UK, birthers claim Obama is disqualified by the Constitution no matter where he was born because of divided allegiences.
Now that we have the background established, we can get to birther lawyer Orly Taitz's open letter to Attorney General Eric Holder:
12.14.09. Via Certified Mail
Attn Mr. Eric Holder
United States Attorney General
950 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington DC 20530-0001 USA
Dear Mr. Holder,
On March 1st on behalf of my clients I have submitted to you a request to file Quo Warranto against Mr. Barack Hussein Obama. The request was filed due to following troubling facts:
1. According to a number of licensed investigators National Databases show Mr. Obama using as many as 39 different Social Security numbers, which included the numbers of deceased individuals and numbers never assigned.
2. Number 042-68-4425 that Mr. Obama used for most of his life and is currently using while residing in the White House, is a number assigned to an individual born in 1890, who resided in the state of Connecticut and this Social Security number was issued in the state of Connecticut where Mr. Obama never resided.
3. One of the leading forensic experts in the country Ms. Sandra Ramsey Lines has prepared an affidavit, stating that Mr. Obama’s short version Certification of Life Birth cannot be treated as genuine without seeing the original on file in the Health Department in HI.
4. The state of Hawaii since 1911 had in its statutes a provision allowing Foreign born children of Hawaiian residents of get Hawaiian Birth Certificates(currently statute 338-17) and currently statute 338-5 allows one to get a birth certificate based on a statement of one relative only without any corroborating evidence from the hospital.
5. In spite of over 100 law suits filed around the country and 12 Citizen Grand Jury indictments Mr. Obama refused to sign a consent to unseal his original birth certificate currently sealed in the Health Department of the state of Hawaii and all the other vital records.
6. Ms. Chiuomi Fukino, Director of the Health Department of the State of Hawaii has provided a statement that there is a document on file in Hawaii, however she refused to provide any information, as to what document is on file: whether it is a Birth Certificate given to a foreign born child of Hawaiian resident, whether it is an amended Birth certificate, obtained when Mr. Obama was adopted by his Indonesian stepfather. She refused to answer any questions as to whether his birth certificate was obtained based on a proper hospital birth certificate or based on a statement of one of his relatives only, which needs to be corroborated.
7. Regardless of place of birth of Mr. Obama, since birth and until now Mr. Obama had a split allegiance. He had British citizenship at birth, Kenyan since age 2 and Indonesian since age 5. Allegiance to other Nations goes as a clear violation of the Natural citizenship clause of the article 2 section 1 of the Constitution.
8. Under the Freedom of Information act 5 US 552, since no response was provided to numerous certified mail letters received by your office nine months ago, I demand a written response or Administrative hearing on the matter within 30 days. On behalf of my clients I demand an answer, as to when the Quo Warranto against Mr. Obama will be filed by the US Attorney General office, or in the alternative if the Attorney General office refuses to file Quo Warranto, I demand an ex-relator status for my clients to proceed with the Quo Warranto action against Mr. Obama in the DC court or the Supreme Court of the United States.
Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ
Counsel to the plaintiffs-ex relators.
Quo Warranto request, Dossiers
Seems like enough to at least be suspicious, what do you think? Does the media keep trying to kill this story because it's true? CNN tried several times to kill the story, and even fired Lou Dobbs for bringing it up. CNN even falsely claimed that Obama's vault copy birth certificate had been destroyed, which was quickly corrected by the Hawaii DoH when questioned about it.
Now that Obama has the Presidency, he should be held to his pledge to bring transparency to government. Let's start with the Commander-in-Chief's credentials, shall we?